This policy sets out how CRM Partners Pty Ltd (CRM Partners) will use and protect any information that you provide to us when you use this website.
CRM Partners is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we request you to provide information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this policy.
CRM Partners may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are informed. This policy is effective from 26 November 2012.
What types of information do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information.
- Other relevant information related to our services.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide a better service. In particular, we may:
- Use the information to improve our products and services.
- Periodically send promotional email regarding our new products, special offers or other information which we may think appropriate using the email you have provided.
- Use the information to customise the website based on your interests.
- Provide your information to third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
We will not sell your information to any third party.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify pages viewed by visitors. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve the experience. We only use this information for statistical analysis.
A cookie does not give us access to your personal information, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser's settings to decline cookies. Declining cookies may sometimes prevent you from accessing certain parts of the website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you do not want your information to be used for direct marketing purposes, please email us on email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal details to send you promotional information about third parties which we think may be appropriate for you.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data protection Act 1998. A small fee will be chargeable for this service. If you would like a copy of the information held by CRM Partners please write to CRM Partners Pty Ltd. PO Box 508, Collins Street West. Melbourne, VIC 8007. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address.
Level 3, 454 Collins St
Melbourne VIC 3000
T. 03 8679 4128
F. 03 8319 5044